Yes therapy can help with diagnosable mental health issues from clinical anxiety, PTSD, postpartum depression to clinical depression and everything in between.
You know who else therapy is for? YOU.
- It’s for the new mom who needs a space just for HER to integrate her new life role as MOM.
- It’s for the recent college grad who doesn’t know what to do next.
- It’s for the entrepreneur with big dreams that feels overwhelmed with the next step, maybe a little insecure, needing a plan for creating a fulfilling life.
- It’s for the woman dating and dating again, looking for her partner, wondering if shell ever find someone to love and be loved by.
- It’s for the woman who’s been married 1 year, 3, 5, 20 and wondering if she made the right decision because the person she once loved feels like a stranger, distant, complicated.
- It’s for the woman looking to dig deep into her mind and heart and soul – to look at her patterns of interaction and upgrade her relationship templates to bring more joy, love and fulfillment into her life.
Therapy is for everyone.
If you are suffering, questioning, desiring change in your life – you can benefit from therapy. I’m here to help you find clarity in your life and make changes that you can feel and see make a difference in your life. Therapy is a practice of self care and self growth. Just as you call your girlfriend when you’re stressed, enjoy yoga to decompress and read an inspirational book to get ideas and find inspiration – therapy can bring you comfort, growth and space for more joy. Is it hard? It certainly can be. It’s simple to ‘talk’ but it’s not always easy to be super vulnerable. Therapy will often dig into places you yourself might not even be aware of. It’s a process of melting. It takes time. And you know what? It works!
Contact me to schedule your free 15-minute consultation – call or text 916. 467.9539 or email@example.com. You can also book online:Book Online