Anxiety Counseling & Therapy
in El Dorado Hills
‘Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.’
– David Richo
Day and night. Over and over again. Screaming or whispering. The incessant thoughts get louder…faster… as you wonder what you did wrong, what you could have done differently, trying to figure out what to do next.
Your mind is in overdrive, your body exhausted, your heart longing for a way to just rest. To just be. To be happy. To relax. To find peace.
Anxiety is an SOS. It’s calling out for radical self care, self soothing and self acceptance.
Some symptoms of anxiety can include:
- Insomnia, difficultly falling or staying asleep
- Constant thinking/thoughts that you can’t seem to stop
- Self doubt that keeps you paralyzed
- Fear or being seen, feeling like an ‘imposter’
- Being super critical of your thoughts, feelings and actions
As a therapist who specializes in treating anxiety, I can help you:
- Learn self-care practices to soothe the nervous system and feel more calm, grounded and connected to yourself and others
- Reality check those racing thoughts so you can take action in your life that feels productive instead of being distracted by the tsunami of thoughts overwhelming you
- Take steps to heal self doubt and self criticism so that you can experience your life with more peace, joy and love
You don’t have to suffer with your anxiety symptoms on your own. No matter what you are struggling with – overwhelm, stress, anxiety attacks, panic attacks, social anxiety, or generalized anxiety – it is absolutely possible to find new ways of relating to your symptoms and find more joy and ease in your life.
Curious about how therapy can help? Have questions about a holistic approach?
Send me a message below or call/text to schedule a call:
I look forward to connecting.